Ship Missile Expansion
A Ship Missile Expansion increases the total amount of missiles carried by Samus Aran's Gunship for use with the Ship Missile upgrade in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. There is a total of eight expansions which, when added with the default three missiles, makes for a total of eleven missiles.
- Ship Missile Expansion No.1 - In Auxiliary Dynamo at Thorn Jungle on Bryyo
- Ship Missile Expansion No.2 - In Security Station at SkyTown on Elysia
- Ship Missile Expansion No.3 - In Hall of Remembrance at Bryyo Ice on Bryyo
- Ship Missile Expansion No.4 - In Collosus Vista at Bryyo Cliffside on Bryyo
- Ship Missile Expansion No.5 - In Hoverplat Docking Site at SkyTown on Elysia
- Ship Missile Expansion No.6 - In Processing Access at Research Facility on Pirate Homeworld
- Ship Missile Expansion No.7 - In Scrapworks at Research Facility on Pirate Homeworld
- Ship Missile Expansion No.8 - In Xenoresearch Lab on G.F.S. Valhalla in the Gaflar System
Related ThreadsMissile Expansion Guide - last post by @ Jan 12, 2005
Research Lab Aether Missile Expansion - last post @ Nov 15, 2009
How many missile expansions? - last post by @ May 17, 2005
Ship Missiles - last post by @ Dec 28, 2007
Ship Missiles - last post by @ Sep 2, 2007
This page has been accessed 477 times.