Welcome and about this Wiki
Welcome to the Metroid NeoWiki - this wiki is a community maintained repository of walkthroughs, guides, and information about the Metroid series of games.
Metroid is a series based around the bounty hunter Samus Aran and her intergalactic travels to save the galaxy while defeating enemies such as Ridley and learning about her past and the Chozo.
Over time Samus acquires many new weapons and encounters many great challenges, that is where the wiki comes in. Here you will find an extensive guide to the games and weapons as well as other small things like terminology and lore.
You can help us by...
- Contributing useful information, stuff that you wondered about when you first played the game
- Writing walkthroughs for use specifically on this wiki and no where else (aside from Neo Era Media sites)
- Adding in stats
- Filling out weapon and boss pages
What do we want?
As wiki staff (over-seers of the wiki) we would like for you to contribute the following information
- Character Descriptions and information such as background or evolution over time
- Reviews of the games and particular aspects.
And other useful, detailed information about the game.
If any information you contribute is plagiarised, your editing rights will be revoked and past edits will be scrutinized.
Where to start?
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to flesh them out and make them more complete!
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of in depth pages.
- Help organize pages, and upload plenty of images!
- Start creating Guide and Walkthrough like pages!
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
Start working on the wiki by checking out these base pages and adding other information you deem important.
- Main Page Revamp - R1DDL3S 16:50, 26 August 2008 (GMT-6)
- Metroid Looks Stunning in Unreal Engine 4 (Aug 26, 2015)
- E3 2015: Metroid Prime Federation Force Produces Wry Response (Jun 17, 2015)
- Metroid And Kid Icarus Are Available On The 3DS' Theme Shop (Mar 27, 2015)
- How Super Metroid Changed the Action Game Genre (Oct 09, 2014)
- Five Nintendo Series That Need a Pick-Me-Up (Aug 28, 2014)
- Video Game Character Showdown - Sheik vs Zero Suit Samus (Aug 03, 2014)
- The Recent Cartoon Network Steam Releases Channel Some Of The Best Games (Apr 15, 2014)
- Announced GBA eShop Games Are On 3DS Right Now, Even Though They're Not (Apr 04, 2014)
- Metroid Fusion: Risk Taking, and the Birth of Other M (Apr 03, 2014)
- Advance Wars, SMB3, & Metroid Fusion Among the GBA Games Hitting Wii U in April (Mar 26, 2014)
You can submit Metroid news to GameGrep and it will show up here in the Metroid Wiki!
Submit Metroid News
- Diferences between all Metroid Prime Versions - (Duncan Idaho, 17:04, 13 August 2015)
- Metroid Prime Enemies - (Duncan Idaho, 09:40, 7 August 2015)
- Metroid Prime: Federation Force - (Mizz19, 23:37, 28 July 2015)
- Template:NavMenu - (Lesley Pro_04, 22:07, 28 July 2015)
- Main Page - (Mizz19, 21:48, 28 July 2015)
- Zoa - (Lesley Pro_04, 21:33, 28 July 2015)
- Evir - (Mizz19, 20:44, 28 July 2015)
- Metroid Prime: Enemies - (Lesley Pro_04, 21:09, 26 July 2015)
- Botwoon - (Lesley Pro_04, 20:50, 26 July 2015)
- Metroid Prime - (Duncan Idaho, 20:49, 26 July 2015)
- Grappling beam - (Lesley Pro_04, 23:28, 25 July 2015)
- Nahime - (Mizz19, 23:10, 25 July 2015)
Metroid Wiki Statistics
As of May 24 2017, this NeoWiki currently has 351 articles and 113 images. Help us make this NeoWiki even better by looking at our Wanted pages!